Planning a destination wedding might sound like a big undertaking, but it doesn’t have to be complicated. Most of today’s couples haven’t lived in the same place all of their lives, so family members, college friends, and work colleagues may all be traveling from different locations A destination wedding is often a great solution. North Carolina offers a central location with beautiful weather and numerous transportation hubs to make travel easier. The Rand-Bryan House is a Raleigh favorite because it offers:
- The perfect setting to treat your guests to some “Southern Hospitality.” The beautiful grounds and farmhouse style setting offers the perfect combination of quaint charm and sophistication. In addition, guests are often fascinated by the history of the farm and the location provides a glimpse into local culture. Spending time at the Rand-Bryan House can be a rich experience, especially for guests from other parts of the country.
- A pleasant climate for outdoor weddings, especially during the spring and fall. Temperate weather means that you can enjoy ideal conditions practically any time of the year.
- A peaceful rural setting with easy access to interstates, air travel, and downtown Raleigh.. Our venue is easy to reach, but slightly removed from the hustle and bustle. You and your guests can spend time enjoying our lush grounds and idyllic setting.
- An abundance of convenient hotels, restaurants, and entertainment options. A destination wedding is a perfect opportunity for friends and family to reconnect and spend some quality time together. With so much to do, guests of all ages will enjoy a great vacation in addition to your wedding.
The staff at the Rand-Bryan House can make planning your NC destination wedding a stress-free process. We have nearly 10 years of experience successfully planning and executing large events and weddings. Over the years, we have established strong partnerships with local vendors and we can recommend other professionals who are familiar with our venue. This will make it easy to plan your wedding from a distance and allow you to feel confident that your day will go off without a hitch.
Here are a few tips on planning your NC destination wedding with us:
- Consider caterers and other vendors who have previously worked Rand-Bryan House weddings so they are familiar with the facility.
- Take advantage of our packages, which include choices of tables, chairs, linens, and tableware so that is all set up ahead of time for you. We can even work with our rental company partner, DeeJay’s Event Rentals to arrange for tents, lighting, a dance floor, etc. We can draw on our resources to help you take care of all the important details so everything runs smoothly.
- Take a look at our social media profiles on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook to see pictures of other weddings that have been held here and find inspiration for your own event.
- Browse our website’s virtual tour of the house and grounds as you plan how you will use our space for your wedding.
When you work with the experts at the Rand-Bryan House, planning your NC destination wedding can be easier than you ever imagined. Not only will your guests get to experience the beauty and charm of our location, you can enjoy a hassle-free planning process and focus on enjoying your special day. Have questions? We are more than happy to talk and provide answers. Email, call, text or FaceTime us today to get started planning your event.
Thanks to Story & Rhythm for sharing a few pictures of Lauren & Archie’s outdoor wedding from the spring of 2018. This bride and groom traveled here from Iowa and all of their guests were from out of state. We were so happy to host them and delighted that they were so pleased with their special day.
Hear the bride’s review on how their their NC destination wedding turned out: “Martha has a stunning venue and made our wedding day stress free. She helped coordinate vendors the day of our wedding and was very responsive and helpful leading up to our wedding day. You won’t find another venue like this in the Raleigh area – I highly recommend using the Rand-Bryan House for any special occasion.”